XAMARIN, INC. XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE TERMS OF SERVICE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 All use of the Xamarin Component Store ("Xamarin Component Store") is subject to the terms and condition herein (collectively, ("TOS"). 1.2 You ("User") accept the TOS by either (1) clicking to agree or accept where these options are presented, or (2) actually using the Xamarin Component Store. If User is accepting on behalf of User employer or another entity, User represents and warrants that: (i) User has full legal authority to bind User employer or such entity to the TOS; (ii) User has read and understands the TOS; and (iii) User agrees, on behalf of the party that User represents, to the TOS. If User does not have the legal authority to bind, do not click the "I Accept" button or use the Xamarin Component Store. 1.3 User may use Xamarin Component Store to browse, download and purchase subscriptions, products, tools and services (collectively ("Products"). Some of these Products may be offered by Xamarin while others may be made available by third parties. User agrees that Xamarin is not responsible for any Product that originates from a source other than Xamarin. User agrees that User is solely responsible for all fees associated with purchases User make on the Xamarin Component Store. Xamarin Component Store 2.1 Xamarin may permanently or temporarily stop providing all or a portion of the Xamarin Component Store to User or to users generally at Xamarin’s sole discretion, without prior notice to User. 2.2 If Xamarin disables access to User’s account, User may be prevented from accessing the Xamarin Component Store, User account information and Products that are stored with User account. 2.3 Xamarin may make available to User various payment methods to facilitate the purchase of Products from the Xamarin Component Store. User agrees to abide by any relevant terms that govern the use of the particular payment processing method. Xamarin reserves the right to add or remove payment methods at its sole discretion. 2.4 Xamarin may discover Products on the Xamarin Component Store that violates the applicable Distribution Agreement or other legal agreements, laws, regulations or policies. User agrees that in such an instance Xamarin retains the right to remove those Products, in its sole discretion. User Use of Xamarin Component Store 3.1 In order to access certain services in the Xamarin Component Store, User may be required to provide information, such as User’s name, address, and billing details. User agrees that any such information User provide to Xamarin will always be accurate, correct and up to date. 3.2 User agrees to use the Xamarin Component Store only for purposes that are permitted by the TOS and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. User agrees to comply with all applicable export controls. By using the Xamarin Component Store, User represents and warrants that User is not prohibited from receiving exports or services under US or other applicable export laws. User agrees to comply with all local laws and regulations regarding the download, installation or use of the Products. 3.3 User agrees not to attempt to access or access the Xamarin Component Store by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Xamarin, Inc. User specifically agree not to attempt to access or access the Xamarin Component Store through any automated means. 3.4 User agrees that User will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Xamarin Component Store or the servers and networks which are connected to the Xamarin Component Store. User agrees that User will not use any of the Products in a way that interferes or disrupts any servers, networks, or websites operated by Xamarin or any third party. 3.5 User agrees that User will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or distribute the Xamarin Component Store. 3.6 User agrees that User is solely responsible for, and that Xamarin has no responsibility to User or to any third party for, User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store and any Products, any breach of User’s obligations under the TOS, and for the consequences, including without limitation, loss or damage of any kind which Xamarin may suffer as a result of such use or breach. 3.7 User agrees to comply with any and all applicable tax laws, including the reporting and payment of any taxes arising in connection with User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store or the purchase of Products, and that the reporting and payment of any such applicable taxes are User’s responsibility. 3.8 User agrees that Xamarin or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Xamarin Component Store and the Products available through the Xamarin Component Store, including without limitation all applicable Intellectual Property Rights in the Products. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights worldwide. Open Source Products Some components of Products may also be governed by applicable open source software licenses. In the event of a conflict between the TOS and any such licenses, the open source software licenses will prevail with respect to those components. Updates Products may communicate with Xamarin servers from time to time to check for available updates to the Products. By purchasing these Products, User agrees to such automatically requested and received updates. User agrees that Xamarin may collect certain personally identifiable information from users of the Products and Xamarin will have the right to compile and distribute statistical analyses and reports utilizing aggregated data derived from information and data obtained from User, users, other Xamarin customers and other sources. 6. Export Regulations Products available on the Xamarin Component Store may be subject to export controls or restrictions by the United States or other countries or territories. User agrees to comply with all applicable United States and international export laws and regulations. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use. Indemnification To the maximum extent permitted by law, User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Xamarin, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store, including User’s downloading, installation, or use of any Products, or User’s violation of the TOS. Term and Termination 8.1 The TOS will continue to apply until terminated by either User or Xamarin as set out below. 8.2 If User wants to terminate the TOS, User may do so by ceasing User’s use of Xamarin Component Store and any Products purchased from the Xamarin Component Store. 8.3 Xamarin may at any time, terminate the TOS with User if: (A) User has breached any provision of the TOS; or (B) Xamarin is required to do so by law; or (C) Xamarin decides to no longer provide the Xamarin Component Store. 8.4 When the TOS terminate, Sections 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.4, 9, 10 and 11 will survive. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 9.1 SUBSCRIBER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE AND ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE IS AT SUBSCRIBER’S SOLE RISK AND THAT THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. 9.2 USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE AND ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE IS AT SUBSCRIBER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND SUBSCRIBER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE. 9.3 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, XAMARIN FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS AND THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE. 9.4 NONE OF THE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER SUCH ACTIVITIES IN WHICH CASE THE FAILURE OF THE PRODUCTS COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SUBSCRIBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT XAMARIN AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU THROUGH USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE OR ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT XAMARIN OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING. General Terms 11.1 The TOS constitute the whole legal agreement between User and Xamarin and govern User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store and Products, and completely replace any prior agreements between User and Xamarin in relation to the Xamarin Component Store, Products, and Professional Services. 11.2 If Xamarin does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TOS (or which Xamarin has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Xamarin’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Xamarin. 11.3 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the TOS is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TOS without affecting the rest of the TOS. The remaining provisions of the TOS will continue to be valid and enforceable. 11.4 No person or company will be third party beneficiaries to the TOS. 11.5 The rights granted in the TOS may not be assigned or transferred by User, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Xamarin. 11.6 The TOS will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. User and Xamarin agree to bring any and all actions under the TOS in exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located within the county of Santa Clara, California to resolve any legal matter arising from the TOS and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and waives all objections to such venue.
Thanks for downloading ShinobiGrids Standard!
If you haven't already, check out the Getting Started documentation for ShinobiGrids Standard here.
ShinobiGrids Standard 2.6.1
Make tabular data presentation a breeze for iOS apps. ShinobiGrids maintains high levels of interactivity and performance in the face of really big data sets.
If you’re building an iOS app and want a quick and efficient way to organize data, you’ve found it. ShinobiGrids presents your data in fully customizable, interactive grids straight out of the box.
Handling thousands of cells in real time.
Handles 250,000+ cells in real time - it doesn’t matter what you want to put in each cell – text, numbers, dates or complex UI controls - ShinobiGrids can do them all. Pan across thousands of columns and rows – it’s super-fast. Let your users quickly get to the data they’re interested in.
An extensive range of grid types.
ShinobiGrids comes with pre-configured cell types for text, numbers and currency. If you have custom needs, make your own and just slot it in! Freeze rows to create column or row headers, add collapsible sections and style cells, cell borders and colors - the grids you need, the way you want them.
Fully extensible API for customizing layout.
Our API is clear, logical and well-documented, so you can get started quickly, and easily customize any aspect of design or interactivity. The ShinobiGrids API models itself on Apple’s own APIs, so developers familiar with iOS will have no trouble getting started - just pick it up and plug it in!
Provide your users with the high-quality touch experience they expect from iOS apps with no fuss. Pan, resize, drag-and-drop... ShinobiGrids responds to touch gestures, the way you’d expect. It really is playtime for data!
2.6.0 - 2.6.1 (13-May-2014)
- Creates a Grids version of the Pull to Action control. This wraps the control which is taken from ShinobiEssentials, and ensures that ShinobiEssentials symbols are not exposed publicly from the ShinobiGrids library. This fixes linker issues which were being seen in the Xamarin cross platform environment.
2.5.4.ea1 - 2.6.0 (01-Apr-2014)
- Added a utility class, ShinobiGrids, that allows the developer to set the licenseKey for all of their Grids centrally.
- Added the Pull to Action control from ShinobiEssentials, and a small section in the user guide.
ShinobiGrid & ShinobiDataGrid
- Added the ability to programmatically pan diagonally.
- Improve section collapse/expand speed by ignoring double taps.
- Fixed cell borders changing colour while scrolling.
- Fixed -isDragging and -isTracking properties inherited by the grid from the scrollview.
- Fixed the grid retaining its delegate.
- Deprecates the licenseKey property on grids and data grids. Now, if you are using a trial version and you want to set the license key, you call [ShinobiDataGrids setLicenseKey:] for data grids, and [ShinobiGrids setLicenseKey:] for grids.
2.5.3 - 2.5.4.ea1 (7th-Feb-2014)
ShinobiGrid & ShinobiDataGrid
- Fixed issue where setting a large contentOffset loads every column/row in between the new and old offset causing it to lag.
2.5.2 - 2.5.3 (17th-Dec-2013)
- Fixed issue where reloading a grid with one section to contain multiple sections, would permanently keep section headers hidden.
- Fixed issue whereby text would not clear from a cell when it was prepared to be reused.
- Fixed issue whereby a subclass of SDataGridCell would not respond correctly to respondsToSelector:.
- Fixed issue whereby respondToEditEvent & respondToSelectionEvent weren't called for SDataGridCell subclasses.
- Fixed issue where grid would crash when manually reloaded from the –shinobiDataGrid:didFinishEditingCellAtCoordinate: delegate method.
- Fixed issue whereby the content inset would disappear when a row was deselected.
ShinobiGrid & ShinobiDataGrid
- Fixed issue whereby reloading the grid with a different number of sections would cause gaps to appear in the grid.
- Fixed issue whereby header row shadows would flicker when a cell was edited.
- Fixed issue whereby cells would not reload when a keyboard disappeared after an editing event.
- Fixed issue whereby visual artefacts would appear when section headers were hidden.
- Fixed issue whereby the grid would stop panning after returning NO from the 'shouldCollapse' delegate method.
2.5.1 - 2.5.2 (17-Oct-2013)
- Removed permanent border around DataGrid.
- Removed issue where header row would permanently disappear when keyboard appears for editing.
2.5.0 - 2.5.1 (19-Sep-2013)
- Adds arm64 support (includes changes to primitive parameter types to accommodate 32bit - 64bit compatibility)
- Changes minimum supported version to iOS6 (mandated by arm64 slice inclusion) - see version 2.5.0 for < iOS6
- Fixes theming bug where cells could message deallocated grid
- Fixes bug where sort order arrows did not appear in newly visible cells
- NOTE: Xamarin bindings do not contain a 64-bit slice. This will be made available as soon as Xamarin provide the tooling
2.0.1 - 2.5.0 (11-Sep-2013)
In the latest release of our ShinobiControls, we have taken the opportunity to bring our products into line with each other, and to update our release process. Any future major releases will include all of our products, rather than having separate releases for individual products. The Shinobi Suite is currently at version 2.5.0, so we have updated all of our products to have this version number.
We will continue to have incremental bug-fix releases of individual products, these will increment the micro version number on that product.
- Added iOS7 theme which the DataGrid now defaults to on iOS7 devices.
- Developers can now create and modify SDataGridTheme objects and apply themes to their DataGrid using the applyTheme:.
- Added a utility class, ShinobiDataGrids, that allows the developer to set the theme and licenseKey for all of their DataGrids centrally.
- The property defaultAlternatingRowStyle on SDataGridTheme was renamed to defaultAlternateRowStyle.
ShinobiGrid & ShinobiDataGrid
- Removed some old assets from the framework that were no longer being used.
- Fixed some issues whereby storyboards would inset all of the grid's subviews.
- Fixed an issue whereby an application would crash during rotation when certain auto layout constraints were placed on a grid.
2.0.0 - 2.0.1 (16-Aug-2013)
- Added SDataGridHeaderMultiLineCell to give support for multi-line textual header cells.
- Fixed issue with header cell indentation and cell reuse where some header cells had their text truncated.
- A property has been added to allow the removal of the default border applied to the DataGrid. A custom border can be added by manipulating the border applied to the CALayer & setting the content inset on the grid.
- Bug fixed whereby incorrect text alignment was applied to selected SDataGridTextInputCells if no text alignment had been set.
- Fixed bug whereby SDataGridTextInputCells had unequal horizontal positioning.
- A gradient property is now available on SDataGridSectionHeaderStyle.
- Fixed issue which caused the grid to crash when the defaultCellStyleForSelectedRows was nil and a cell was selected.
- Fixed issue which caused the grid to resize the column left of the a resized column to its minimum width.
ShinobiGrid & ShinobiDataGrid
- Fixed issue whereby section header styles were not being properly applied.
- Fixed issue where SDataGridGradients & SGridGradients were not auto-calculating their gradient locations when given a nil locations array.
- Changed the Z order of the vertically frozen rows to be above the Z order of the horizontally frozen columns to reverse regression from a previous release.
- Fixed issue where newly initialised section header styles were causing section headers to disappear (as they have a nil height value).
- Fixed issue where a grid reload + style change caused a previously selected cell to revert back to its pre-reload style.
- Bug fixed whereby grid loaded all rows above the first visible row to calculate the current offset unnecessarily. The grid now loads only the visible rows.
- Fixed issue where selected cell coordinates were not updated after row/column reordering.
1.1.2 - 2.0.0 (22-Apr-2013)
This is no ordinary release, we've made a lot of changes to the grid API - most notably adding the data-grid. Whilst the grid has been improved and benefited from these latest changes, we recommend moving to the new ShinobiDataGrid.
- Major documentation improvements including a comprehensive user guide
- Extensive set of new samples
- Brand new improved column centric API
- A header row by default
- Improved look with three new themes: iOS, Light, Dark.
- A dataSource helper to simplify getting data into the data-grid
- Better support for sorting, including a lightweight sorting API
- All of the ShinobiGrid changes too
Improved 'selection mode' support
- Addition of multiple cell selection mode
- Addition of single row selection mode
- Addition of multi row selection mode
- Addition of API to support programmatic row selection/deselection
More variety of delegate notifications/callbacks:
- Section collapse/expand now have 'should' variants
- Addition of shinobiGrid:alterStyle:beforeApplyingToCellAtCoord:
- Addition of methods relating to row selection notifications
- Addition of shinobiGrid:permittedDragDirectionForCellAtCoord: so that drag and drop decision can be controlled on cell by cell basis
- More row/col reordering notification methods ('gesture complete' notifications)
Improved styling hierarchy and graphics:
- Ability to alpha blend the style layers
- Cell styles now have support for background colour gradients
- Drop shadows
Grid tinting during drag and drop (customisable colour)
Deprecated (and new) methods for freezing rows/cols
Deprecated (and new) methods for enabling selection and editing:
- this adds the ability for users to choose the gesture that selects or edits
Addition of a strict directional lock
Deprecation (and addition of new method) for allowing row and column dragging/reordering.
Improved reload API:
- Added methods to allow finer-grained reloading of individual rows and/or columns
- Added methods to allow redrawing (re-styling without querying datasource) or cols/rows
Addition of multiline text cells
- Internal component of grid no longer has strong reference to delegate/datasource
- Various leak fixes
Addition of contentFrame to help populate cells inside borders