Thanks for downloading Couchbase Lite for .NET!
If you haven't already, check out the Getting Started documentation for Couchbase Lite for .NET here.
Couchbase Lite for .NET 1.0.4
A lightweight, document-oriented (NoSQL), syncable database engine.
Couchbase Lite is the world’s first and only full featured, flexible, mobile JSON database that runs locally on the device and is built from the ground up for mobile devices. We have native support for Objective-C, Java and now we are in Beta for .NET.
Couchbase Lite is part of our comprehensive mobile stack, Couchbase Mobile. Couchbase Mobile includes:
- Couchbase Lite: our embedded NoSQL database built for all major platforms
- Sync Gateway: a sync tier that manages all of the synchronization (including user authentication, access control, data filtering and validation) between the mobile device and the server on the cloud. Sync Gateway makes it possible to quickly and easily code the synchronization between the mobile device and the server in the cloud with a page of code
- Couchbase Server: our enterprise-ready, document-oriented scalable NoSQL database
Couchbase Mobile enables mobile application developers to create highly responsive, datacentric applications that are always-available regardless of network connectivity. Get more info about Sync Gateway and Couchbase Server at our website:
Couchbase Lite .NET for Xamarin currently supports deployment to iOS 6+, Android 2.2+ and .NET 4.5 targets.
Learn how Couchbase Lite and Sync Gateway works at our Couchbase Mobile Developer portal.
- Implements the Unified API for iOS.
- Xamarin component now uses Nuget for managing dependencies.
- Disables TLS fallback to SSL3 (POODLE)
- Fixed BulkDownloader deadlock in a windows systems without Xamarin.
- Unknown unhandled exception thrown during Update call to storage engine.
- Fixed NRE in bulk downloader.
- Slower than expected performance on Windows
- Manager static ctor crashes on Azure
- Update document without re-sending attachments
- Fixes list item entry problem in Android sample on Nexus 5/Lollipop.