Terms and Conditions
XAMARIN, INC. XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE TERMS OF SERVICE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 All use of the Xamarin Component Store ("Xamarin Component Store") is subject to the terms and condition herein (collectively, ("TOS"). 1.2 You ("User") accept the TOS by either (1) clicking to agree or accept where these options are presented, or (2) actually using the Xamarin Component Store. If User is accepting on behalf of User employer or another entity, User represents and warrants that: (i) User has full legal authority to bind User employer or such entity to the TOS; (ii) User has read and understands the TOS; and (iii) User agrees, on behalf of the party that User represents, to the TOS. If User does not have the legal authority to bind, do not click the "I Accept" button or use the Xamarin Component Store. 1.3 User may use Xamarin Component Store to browse, download and purchase subscriptions, products, tools and services (collectively ("Products"). Some of these Products may be offered by Xamarin while others may be made available by third parties. User agrees that Xamarin is not responsible for any Product that originates from a source other than Xamarin. User agrees that User is solely responsible for all fees associated with purchases User make on the Xamarin Component Store. Xamarin Component Store 2.1 Xamarin may permanently or temporarily stop providing all or a portion of the Xamarin Component Store to User or to users generally at Xamarin’s sole discretion, without prior notice to User. 2.2 If Xamarin disables access to User’s account, User may be prevented from accessing the Xamarin Component Store, User account information and Products that are stored with User account. 2.3 Xamarin may make available to User various payment methods to facilitate the purchase of Products from the Xamarin Component Store. User agrees to abide by any relevant terms that govern the use of the particular payment processing method. Xamarin reserves the right to add or remove payment methods at its sole discretion. 2.4 Xamarin may discover Products on the Xamarin Component Store that violates the applicable Distribution Agreement or other legal agreements, laws, regulations or policies. User agrees that in such an instance Xamarin retains the right to remove those Products, in its sole discretion. User Use of Xamarin Component Store 3.1 In order to access certain services in the Xamarin Component Store, User may be required to provide information, such as User’s name, address, and billing details. User agrees that any such information User provide to Xamarin will always be accurate, correct and up to date. 3.2 User agrees to use the Xamarin Component Store only for purposes that are permitted by the TOS and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. User agrees to comply with all applicable export controls. By using the Xamarin Component Store, User represents and warrants that User is not prohibited from receiving exports or services under US or other applicable export laws. User agrees to comply with all local laws and regulations regarding the download, installation or use of the Products. 3.3 User agrees not to attempt to access or access the Xamarin Component Store by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Xamarin, Inc. User specifically agree not to attempt to access or access the Xamarin Component Store through any automated means. 3.4 User agrees that User will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Xamarin Component Store or the servers and networks which are connected to the Xamarin Component Store. User agrees that User will not use any of the Products in a way that interferes or disrupts any servers, networks, or websites operated by Xamarin or any third party. 3.5 User agrees that User will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or distribute the Xamarin Component Store. 3.6 User agrees that User is solely responsible for, and that Xamarin has no responsibility to User or to any third party for, User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store and any Products, any breach of User’s obligations under the TOS, and for the consequences, including without limitation, loss or damage of any kind which Xamarin may suffer as a result of such use or breach. 3.7 User agrees to comply with any and all applicable tax laws, including the reporting and payment of any taxes arising in connection with User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store or the purchase of Products, and that the reporting and payment of any such applicable taxes are User’s responsibility. 3.8 User agrees that Xamarin or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Xamarin Component Store and the Products available through the Xamarin Component Store, including without limitation all applicable Intellectual Property Rights in the Products. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights worldwide. Open Source Products Some components of Products may also be governed by applicable open source software licenses. In the event of a conflict between the TOS and any such licenses, the open source software licenses will prevail with respect to those components. Updates Products may communicate with Xamarin servers from time to time to check for available updates to the Products. By purchasing these Products, User agrees to such automatically requested and received updates. User agrees that Xamarin may collect certain personally identifiable information from users of the Products and Xamarin will have the right to compile and distribute statistical analyses and reports utilizing aggregated data derived from information and data obtained from User, users, other Xamarin customers and other sources. 6. Export Regulations Products available on the Xamarin Component Store may be subject to export controls or restrictions by the United States or other countries or territories. User agrees to comply with all applicable United States and international export laws and regulations. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use. Indemnification To the maximum extent permitted by law, User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Xamarin, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store, including User’s downloading, installation, or use of any Products, or User’s violation of the TOS. Term and Termination 8.1 The TOS will continue to apply until terminated by either User or Xamarin as set out below. 8.2 If User wants to terminate the TOS, User may do so by ceasing User’s use of Xamarin Component Store and any Products purchased from the Xamarin Component Store. 8.3 Xamarin may at any time, terminate the TOS with User if: (A) User has breached any provision of the TOS; or (B) Xamarin is required to do so by law; or (C) Xamarin decides to no longer provide the Xamarin Component Store. 8.4 When the TOS terminate, Sections 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.4, 9, 10 and 11 will survive. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 9.1 SUBSCRIBER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE AND ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE IS AT SUBSCRIBER’S SOLE RISK AND THAT THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. 9.2 USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE AND ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE IS AT SUBSCRIBER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND SUBSCRIBER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE. 9.3 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, XAMARIN FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS AND THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE. 9.4 NONE OF THE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER SUCH ACTIVITIES IN WHICH CASE THE FAILURE OF THE PRODUCTS COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SUBSCRIBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT XAMARIN AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU THROUGH USE OF THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE OR ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM THE XAMARIN COMPONENT STORE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT XAMARIN OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING. General Terms 11.1 The TOS constitute the whole legal agreement between User and Xamarin and govern User’s use of the Xamarin Component Store and Products, and completely replace any prior agreements between User and Xamarin in relation to the Xamarin Component Store, Products, and Professional Services. 11.2 If Xamarin does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TOS (or which Xamarin has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Xamarin’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Xamarin. 11.3 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the TOS is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TOS without affecting the rest of the TOS. The remaining provisions of the TOS will continue to be valid and enforceable. 11.4 No person or company will be third party beneficiaries to the TOS. 11.5 The rights granted in the TOS may not be assigned or transferred by User, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written approval of Xamarin. 11.6 The TOS will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. User and Xamarin agree to bring any and all actions under the TOS in exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located within the county of Santa Clara, California to resolve any legal matter arising from the TOS and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and waives all objections to such venue.
You must agree to the Terms of Service to download components.
Component Terms and Conditions
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
VERY IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End User License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, either for yourself individually or on behalf of the entity that licensed the software, as applicable, "you" or "your", and /N SOFTWARE INC. ("/N SOFTWARE"). Please read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully before accepting this agreement. By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement for yourself individually and on behalf of the entity that licensed the software and representing that you are authorized to do so. For the purposes of this Agreement, the effective date of this Agreement shall be the date upon which you click the "I Agree" button below. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, click the "Cancel" button and the installation process will cease. The order for the licensed software may not be cancelled once you have clicked the "I Agree" button. This is a license and not a sale. This Agreement does not operate as an acceptance of any conflicting terms and conditions and shall prevail over any conflicting provisions of any purchase order or any other instruments. If you have signed a written software license agreement with /N SOFTWARE covering the use of the Licensed Software, the terms of the signed license agreement shall take precedence over any conflicting terms of this Agreement. You, at your own expense, shall be responsible for installing the Licensed Software and all Updates.
1. DEFINITIONS. "Authorized User" means one person, named developer, employee or other temporary worker authorized to Use the Licensed Software for personal use or while performing duties within the scope of their employment or assignment. "Commercial Use" means any Use or handling of the Licensed Software by any person or entity, including but not limited to the Authorized User, for financial reasons, whether or not profitable. "License Key" means a unique key-code that enables the Authorized User to Use the Licensed Software. Only /N SOFTWARE and or its representatives are permitted to produce License Keys for Licensed Software. "Licensed Software" means the object code version of the software product(s) listed in the order for which valid License Keys have been issued by /N SOFTWARE or its representatives to the Authorized User. Although the program media may contain other software products, you are licensed to Use only the designated Licensed Software listed in the order for which valid License Keys have been issued. "Use" means to install, load, view, print, update, access, utilize, or store the Licensed Software. "Server" or "Server Environment" means any computer where more than one person can simultaneously either directly or remotely access the Licensed Software. For the avoidance of doubt, the definition of Server includes physical hardware servers located on your premises or in a hosted environment or in a cloud environment, whether or not the physical server is a dedicated machine or a virtual server installation. "Workstation or Desktop" means an attended or remotely controlled computer upon which the Licensed Software is loaded, that is operated by no more than one person at a time.
2. LICENSE GRANTS. Your rights to Use the Licensed Software differ based on the product option you have purchased as listed in the order:
2(a). DEVELOPER LICENSE. If the product option you have purchased is marked as a "DEVELOPER", "SINGLE DEVELOPER", "NAMED DEVELOPER", or "ONE DEVELOPER" license, the following terms apply: In consideration of your payment of applicable license fees, and subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth in this Agreement, /N SOFTWARE hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Licensed Software as follows: (i) install and Use the most recent version and edition of the Licensed Software specified in the License Key; (ii) Use the Licensed Software in conjunction with the maximum number of Authorized User(s) specified in the order, provided that a single License Key is used by a single named Authorized User regardless whether occasionally or full-time. One Authorized User can use the same License Key on more than one Workstation as long as such use is not concurrent; and (iii) make one backup copy of the Licensed Software for archival purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, a Developer License may not be used on a Server.
2(b). DEVELOPMENT WORKSTATION LICENSE. If the product option you have purchased is marked as a "DEVELOPMENT WORKSTATION" or "SINGLE DEVELOPMENT WORKSTATION" license, the following terms apply: In consideration of your payment of applicable license fees, and subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth in this Agreement, /N SOFTWARE hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Licensed Software as follows: (i) install and Use the most recent version and edition of the Licensed Software specified in the License Key; (ii) Use the Licensed Software in conjunction with the maximum number of Development Workstation(s) specified in the order; and (iii) make one backup copy of the Licensed Software for archival purposes.
2(c). SINGLE SERVER LICENSE. If the product option you have purchased is marked as a "SINGLE SERVER" or "SERVER" license, the following terms apply: In consideration of your payment of applicable license fees, and subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth in this Agreement, /N SOFTWARE hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Licensed Software as follows: (i) install and Use the most recent version and edition of the Licensed Software specified in the order; (ii) Use the Licensed Software in conjunction with the maximum number of Servers specified in the order; and (iii) make one backup copy of the Licensed Software for archival purposes.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The following restrictions apply to all of the licenses set forth in Section 2 above. You may NOT: (i) sell, redistribute, encumber, give, lend, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Licensed Software, or any portions of the Licensed Software (except as set forth herein), to anyone without the prior written consent of /N SOFTWARE; (ii) reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Licensed Software, or create derivative works from the Licensed Software; (iii) share the same License Key between different Authorized Users unless specified in the license grant. You acknowledge and agree that any breach of this Section 3 will constitute a material breach of this Agreement and will result in an immediate termination of the licenses granted herein.
4. APPLICATION DISTRIBUTION. Your right to create and distribute your own product(s) that Use the Licensed Software as a runtime component ("Application(s)") and whether or not a fee is attached thereto differ as noted below. For the avoidance of doubt, You may not distribute the Licensed Software as a runtime component of Your Application(s) without explicit permission from /N SOFTWARE.
4(a). ROYALTY-FREE. If the product option you have purchased is marked as "ROYALTY-FREE" the following terms apply: You may freely distribute your own Applications that use the Licensed Software as a runtime component without owing fees to /N SOFTWARE, if and only if the Licensed Software used by such Application is not marked as a Non-Commercial, Trial, Evaluation, Demonstration or Beta License, and the Applications: (a) contain no modifications to the Licensed Software (including alterations to the original proprietary notices); and (b) are in compiled, executable form; and (c) do not provide substantially the same functionality as the Licensed Software or have as one of their purposes to build other software that would compete with the Licensed Software; and (d) do not reproduce or distribute any portion of the documentation for the Licensed Software or document the Application in a manner that identifies the programmatic interface to the callable routines in the Licensed Software; and (e) are not a software development application that is sold primarily to software developers or system integrators, or a development environment of any kind; and (f) are subject to a license agreement that (i) limits Application end-users use of the Licensed Software to a run-time component, (ii) restricts the Application end-user from changing, altering or modifying the Licensed Software, creating derivative works, translations, reverse assembling, reverse compiling, disassembling, or in any way reverse engineering the Licensed Software, and (iii) prevents the Application end-user from sublicensing, renting, distributing, leasing or otherwise transferring or assigning any portion of the Licensed Software.
4(b). DESKTOP RUNTIME FEE. If the product option you have purchased is marked as "Desktop Runtime Fees", or states "Desktop Fees" in connection with the number of Desktop(s), the following terms apply: you may deploy Applications that use the Licensed Software as a runtime component, if and only if the Licensed Software is licensed for all Desktops where the Applications are deployed and appropriate licensing fees are paid to /N SOFTWARE for each Desktop the Licensed Software is installed upon. The Licensed Software must be distributed with no modifications and no alterations of any kind, including alterations to the original proprietary notices.
4(c). SERVER RUNTIME FEE. If the product option you have purchased is marked as "Server Runtime Fees" or states "Server Fees" in connection with the number of Server(s) the following terms apply: you may deploy Applications that use the Licensed Software as a runtime component, if and only if the Licensed Software is licensed for each Server where the Applications are deployed and appropriate licensing fees are paid to /N SOFTWARE for each Server upon which the Licensed Software is deployed. The Licensed Software must be distributed with no modifications and no alterations of any kind, including alterations to the original proprietary notices.
5. TRIAL, EVALUATION, DEMONSTRATION, OR BETA LICENSES. If the Licensed Software product you have downloaded or otherwise obtained is marked as "TRIAL SOFTWARE" or "EVALUATION COPY" or "DEMONSTRATION COPY" or "BETA LICENSE", (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Trial Software") the following license terms apply: Subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth in this Agreement, /N SOFTWARE hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Trial Software as follows: (i) you may install one copy of the Trial Software for internal testing purposes only for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of installation ("Evaluation Time"). Upon expiration of the Evaluation Time, the Trial Software must be erased from the computer it was installed on and all copies destroyed. Under no circumstances should Trial Software be employed for Commercial Use. Trial Software may contain mechanisms that inhibit its ability to function at a later date. You may not distribute Applications that use the Trial Software as a runtime component.
6. NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE. If the Licensed Software product you have downloaded or otherwise obtained is marked as "PERSONAL", "HOBBYIST", "NON-COMMERCIAL", or "EDUCATIONAL" the following license terms apply: Subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions set forth in this Agreement, /N SOFTWARE hereby grants to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Licensed Software as follows: (i) personal and non-Commercial Use of the most recent version and edition of the Licensed Software specified in the License Key; (ii) non-Commercial Use of the Licensed Software in conjunction with the maximum number of Authorized User(s) specified in the product option You have purchased; and (iii) make one backup copy of the Licensed Software for archival purposes. You may not distribute Applications that use the Non-Commercial Software as a runtime component.
7. RIGHTS IN LICENSED SOFTWARE. You acknowledge that the Licensed Software and any copies, regardless of the form or media in which the original or copies may exist, are the sole and exclusive property of /N SOFTWARE; by accepting this License, you do not become the owner of the Licensed Software recorded on the media. You further acknowledge that the Licensed Software, including the code, logic and structure of the Licensed Software, contain valuable trade secrets belonging to /N SOFTWARE. You agree to use your best efforts to prevent the use of the Licensed Software in an unlicensed manner, including but not limited to, on or by non-licensed Workstations or Servers or by persons, programs or interfaces not licensed to access or use the Licensed Software. You further agree to secure and protect the Licensed Software consistent with the maintenance of /N SOFTWARE's rights in the Licensed Software, as set forth in this License. You agree that /N SOFTWARE can use the information provided during the purchase of the Licensed Software to deliver and confirm your purchase, in the marketing or promotion of the Licensed Software, or for other relevant purposes, as well as contact you again about other products, services, or offers.
8. SUBSCRIPTIONS; UPDATES and UPGRADES. /N SOFTWARE licenses certain of its separately-licensed Licensed Software bundled together in a product suite (the "Subscription") for a one (1) year term (the "Subscription Term"). The exact separately-licensed Licensed Software that is bundled into the Subscription may change from time-to-time in /N SOFTWARE's sole discretion as listed on the /N SOFTWARE website. Upon expiration of the Subscription Term, the Authorized User may continue to Use only the Licensed Software which was previously activated by the Authorized User before the expiration of the Subscription Term. For the avoidance of doubt, any individual Licensed Software products included in the Subscription which were not previously activated by the Authorized User during the Subscription Term will expire. You shall not unbundle or repackage the Licensed Software included in the Subscription for distribution, transfer or other disposition. Updates and upgrades to the Licensed Software, including those provided in a Subscription during the Subscription Term, may be provided by /N SOFTWARE from time-to-time, and, if so provided by /N SOFTWARE, are provided upon the terms and conditions offered at that time by /N SOFTWARE in its sole discretion. /N SOFTWARE may provide updates and upgrades to the Licensed Software for free or for any charge, at any time or never, and through its chosen manner of access and distribution, all in /N SOFTWARE's sole discretion.
9. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE. If you use open source software or any other third party software not supplied by /N SOFTWARE in conjunction with the Licensed Software as part of the Application, you must ensure that its use does not: (i) create, or purport to create, obligations of use with respect to the Licensed Software; or (ii) grant, or purport to grant, to any third party any rights to or immunities under /N SOFTWARE's intellectual property or proprietary rights in the Licensed Software.
10. OWNERSHIP. You acknowledge that the Licensed Software is protected by U.S. Copyright Law and international treaty and that unauthorized reproduction or distribution is subject to civil and criminal penalties. The Licensed Software is licensed, not sold, to you for Use solely under the terms of this Agreement. The Licensed Software, and all worldwide copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, are and shall remain the exclusive property of /N SOFTWARE and its licensors, if any. Except for the limited rights expressly granted under this Agreement, You shall have no right, title, or interest (whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise) in or to the Licensed Software or any intellectual property rights therein. /N SOFTWARE reserves all rights (including without limitation any and all trademarks in and to any trade name, logo, or trademark of /N SOFTWARE or /N SOFTWARE's affiliated companies or licensors) not expressly granted to you by virtue of this Agreement. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in this Agreement, You acquire no rights of any kind in or to, any product designation under which the Licensed Software was or is marketed and shall not make use of the same for any reason except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or otherwise authorized in writing by /N SOFTWARE.
11. THIRD PARTIES. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensed Software may be used to connect to or integrate with software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. In order to connect to or integrate with any and all other such third party software or technology you may be subject to a license agreement with that third party. You acknowledge and agree that you will look solely to the applicable third party and not to /N SOFTWARE to enforce any of your rights with regard to such third party software or technology.
12. COPIES. The Licensed Software is copyrighted under the laws of the United States and international treaty provisions. Notwithstanding the copyright, the Licensed Software contains trade secrets and confidential information of /N SOFTWARE. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make available any part of the Licensed Software to any third party on any basis, other than as set forth in this Agreement. You agree not to make any copies of the documentation that is provided in hard copy as part of the Licensed Software.
13. TERM AND TERMINATIONS. Subject to the limitations herein, the licenses granted under this Agreement shall be perpetual unless (i) you fail to pay any required fee; (ii) otherwise fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement; or (iii) fail to comply with the terms and conditions set forth above in Section 8 for activating the individual Licensed Software as part of a Subscription, in which case the license shall terminate immediately, and without additional prior notice, provided, however, that copies of the run-time component of the Licensed Software that are part of the Application(s) licensed to third parties may be retained by such licensed third parties in accordance with this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, you shall return the original and all copies, complete or partial, of the Licensed Software to /N SOFTWARE, and shall not access such media for the purpose of recovering any of the Licensed Software from any copies that may exist with respect to media containing regular backups of your computer or computer system. The provisions of this Agreement that require or contemplate performance after the expiration or termination of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding such expiration or termination.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE LICENSED SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, /N SOFTWARE SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY /N SOFTWARE OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. FURTHER, THE LICENSED SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT-TOLERANT AND IS NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED OR INTENDED FOR USE OR RESALE AS ON-LINE CONTROL EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, SUCH AS IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, DIRECT LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES, OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS, IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE ("HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES"). /N SOFTWARE AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL /N SOFTWARE'S TOTAL AGGREGATE AND CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND ARISING HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF LICENSE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE LICENSED SOFTWARE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM. /N SOFTWARE'S LICENSORS AND THEIR SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF USING THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL /N SOFTWARE, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, EVEN IF /N SOFTWARE, ITS LICENSORS AND/OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. EACH EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION IS INTENDED TO BE SEPARATE AND THEREFORE SEVERABLE.
16. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend /N SOFTWARE and its suppliers and resellers from and against any and all claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees, which arise out of or result from (a) your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (b) the use, procurement, reproduction or distribution of Applications by you, your users or other third parties.
17. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Licensed Software is Commercial Computer Software provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS under Federal Acquisition Regulations and agency supplements to them. Use, duplication or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subsection (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFAR 255.227-7013 et. seq. or 252.211-7015, or subsections (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights at FAR 52.227-19, as applicable, or similar clauses in the NASA FAR Supplement. Contractor/manufacturer is /N SOFTWARE INC., 600 Market St., Suite 300, Chapel Hill, NC 27516.
18. EXPORT REGULATIONS. The Licensed Software, including technical data, is subject to U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree to comply strictly with all such regulations, and agree to obtain all necessary licenses to export, re-export, or import the Licensed Software.
19. USE REPORTING, LICENSE VIOLATIONS AND REMEDIES. /N SOFTWARE reserves the right, and you authorize /N SOFTWARE, to gather data on key usage including license key numbers, Authorized Device IP addresses or other applicable device identifiers (including MAC address or UDID), domain counts and other information deemed relevant, to ensure that our products are being used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. /N SOFTWARE reserves the right, and you authorize /N SOFTWARE, to remedy violations of any of the terms of this Agreement immediately upon discovery, by charging the then current list price of unauthorized keys to the payment instrument used to make the original, authorized purchase, or by any other means necessary. You agree not to block, electronically or otherwise, the transmission of data required for compliance with this Agreement. Any blocking of data required for compliance under this Agreement is considered to be violation of this Agreement and will result in immediate termination of this Agreement pursuant to Section 13.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN /N SOFTWARE INC. AND YOU, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL, PRIOR AGREEMENT, OR LICENSE, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the internal laws of North Carolina and all disputes shall have exclusive venue in the federal and state courts in Orange County, North Carolina, and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of these courts. If any term of this Agreement shall be found invalid, the term shall be modified or omitted to the extent necessary, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full effect.
You must agree to the Terms of Service to download this component.
Thanks for downloading Azure Integrator V2 - Enterprise Edition!
If you haven't already, check out the Getting Started documentation for Azure Integrator V2 - Enterprise Edition here.
September 02, 2015 (748 days ago)
Components for Azure Integration. Add Azure cloud based data storage, queue management, table configuration, and more to any application.
- AzureRequest - The AzureRequest Component provides a generic interface to Microsoft's Windows Azure Service.
- Blob - The Blob Component provides an easy to use interface to Microsoft's Azure Blob Service.
- Queue - The Queue Component provides an easy to use interface to Microsoft's Windows Azure Queue Service.
- Table - The Table Component provides an easy interface to Microsoft's Windows Azure Table Service.
Fully-managed C# components optimized for cross-platform Xamarin development. Build applications with Xamarin and ship across iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
- .NET components written in C#, optimized for Xamarin cross-platform development.
- Support for Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, and Windows Phone
- Seamless integration with popular development environments including Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and Xamarin Studio.
- Comprehensive fully-integrated product documentation with extensive sample applications and online help.